The Kasparov Chess Foundation (KCF) Africa is involved in 5 FIDE rated tournaments during the months of April and May 2014 and it invites Namibian chess players that wish to part-take at thier own cost to feel free to request for ENTRY FORMS to any of the following by emailing the firstname.lastname@example.org to receive such.
The events include:
1. The 2014 Easter Open in Zimbabwe (18 - 21 April)
2. The 2014 East Africa Open in Kenya (18 - 21 April)
3. The 2014 Capablanca Festival in Pretoria (25 April - 4 May)
4. The 2014 Steinitz Open in Cape Town (9 - 18 May)
5. The 2014 World Amateur Chess Championships in Singapore (25 April - 4 May)
All this events are FIDE rated whilst both the Capablanca and Steinitz events include a GM norm section.
Information contributed by Graham Jurgensen, Director of the KCF Africa.